Dates and Fees
Our 2017 Summer School shall be taking place towards the end of the summer holidays so that those students wanting to take advantage of our academic preparation can do so prior to returning to their home countries or new boarding school in the United Kingdom.
Students have the option of attending for one week, two weeks or three weeks.
The dates are as follows:
- Week One (20th August – 27th August)
- Week Two (27th August – 3rd September)
- Week Three (3rd September – 10th September)
- 1 week - £850
- 2 weeks - £1600
- 3 weeks - £2300
A deposit (£300) or full payment is required with the booking form. If you are only paying the deposit, the balance is payable no later than 4 weeks before the course begins.
The fee includes:
- All residential accommodation
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner plus morning, afternoon and evening snack)
- Intensive English tuition by qualified teachers
- Outstanding extra curricular and sports provision
- Free WiFi and access to PCs
- Laundry Service three times a week
- Full use of all of the School’s sports facilities during free time
- All excursions including transport costs
- A full programme of exciting evening activities and outings